Welcome...

to my random thought processes.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years Resoultions

As the new year quickly approaches,  I realize should start setting some goals.  I thought about these very carefully and I hope I can commit to them.

1.  I WILL lose weight.  Cliché? I know, but I NEED to lose weight.  If I keep this up, I'll be eligible for stomach stapling.
2.  I will workout at least 3 days a week for 45 minutes.  I used to workout everyday, which as soon as I get a routine going, I am sure, will not be an issue.
3.  I am going to continue my Masters (Mainly so that I can hold off on paying the my student loans, and I can apply for a loan forgiveness program . By the way: I've been writing my statement of purpose today... Eek! )
4. I will read books for PLEASURE.
5. I will take some kind of arts class; theatre, dance, or music-- for fun!
If I can't do 5 I will do 6
6. Audition for a production again.

Last year's resolutions were each met:
I packed my lunch at least 4 days out of the week. I learned to cook fairly well. I finished the credential program thanks to guardian angels John and Trisha Bowler.   I also said I would not judge or let myself be affected by other people's opinion of me.-- So I said, "Screw (most of) them!"  Some people's opinions still matter, and that's probably because I love them to much to not let their words affect me.

CHEERS TO A NEW YEAR, NEW HOPES AND DREAMS,  A FRESH START, AND A BETTER TOMORROW! May God bountifully bless you in 2011!

What do you resolve to do this year?

2 comments:

  1. I resolve to finish the list I started last night before I forget where I put it):-

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) Did you ever finish your list?

    ReplyDelete