Welcome...

to my random thought processes.

Monday, October 11, 2010

She got FAAAAT!

Over the last two years I have managed to gain 50 lbs. When I was once only 15-20 lbs overweight, it seems that I am now 70 lbs overweight. How does this happen? I want to blame it on stress, but there are skinny stressed out people. I would like to say it’s happy weight, but what kind of weight is happy? Is it genetics? My mom is overweight, but my sister is thin. So, I have to come to terms with things… I am fat.

So what now? I am fat and what I can I do to change the fact that I am slowly ballooning into an elephant? --Okay, maybe not an elephant, more like a young farm animal. Still, it depresses me to know that me the once gym rat, healthy food eater, and lover of fitness is lazy and fat.

Today, I begin journaling for 10 days everything that I consume. I will try to share with you all what I have been eating. That way I make myself accountable to someone other than my husband who says I am beautiful even when I feel like a blimp.

So far today, I have had one sip of water. Water is good, right?

This has got to change! I have a 1.5 year goal. Hopefully it comes off sooner, but I feel like 70 lbs is a lot of weight. I know that I can do it with the Lord’s help. Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. So, today, I ask the Lord to give me the strength I need to get healthy.

Now, I have had two sips of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment